Location: The Fitness Center is located at 1215 S. Clark Street, Suite 115 (across from Gallery Cafe) and is accessible from the Arcade level.
Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
Access: Tenants must use their Kastle Cards to enter the Fitness Center. There is no on-site manager.
- Users of the Fitness Center must sign the Fitness Center waiver and read the Rules and Regulations before their first use.
- Please click here to review the Rules and Regulations and to sign the digital waiver.
- Cardio Equipment: Each cardio piece is equipped with a cardio theater television.
Tenants must bring their own headsets to watch television.
- Circuit Weight Training: 13 pieces of equipment that focus on the upper and lower body, including abs are available to use. Equipment manufacturers include FreeMotion, Magnum and Paramount.
- Free Weights: A designated area in the fitness center is available to use free weights.
Locker Rooms: The Men’s and Women’s locker rooms are equipped with towels, hair dryers, razors, mouthwash, hand soap, lockers, and a bench for seating. Showers include body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Tenants must provide their own lock for the lockers which must be removed once their workout is over.